I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Custom and personalized orders
I occasionally take custom orders similar to the pieces I have listed in my shop, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though! If you do order a custom design, I do reserve the right to resell the design or something similar in my shop.
I do not work with customers stone or sell just my settings!
I will not copy or make another designers work. Please don't send me pictures of another artist and ask me to make something similar.
I do accept returns on non customized pieces. Items need to be sent back within 7 days of arrival, in the same exact packaging it arrived in. Please insure your item, as I will not cover any damages or loss of package on the way back. I do stick very firm to my return policies timeline, so as long as you get in touch within 5 days and ship it back within 7 in the same condition you will get a full refund.
PLEASE note that your estimate arrival date is just that, an estimate. Since I use calculated shipping with USPS they put their estimate arrival date on my orders, but it 100% does not guarantee your delivery will arrive on that day. I am not responsible for orders or refunds for your order not arrive on an estimate given by USPS.
All rings have a 1 year warranty that include tightening of prongs, retipping of prongs, one free resize, polishing and cleaning. I do not cover loss of main stone, but will cover any replacement side stones. Warranty is void if ring is worked on by another jeweler. I don't cover loss of ring or extreme damage to ring (but I'll do whatever I can to fix it if it gets crushed)!
If your orders current make time falls on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will ship the following Monday. The 5 week make time does not include delivery time. Please allow 24 hours after your label has been created for it to be scanned in.
Current make time is the full amount listed, but everything is shipping on time.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow.
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things, and take if off before doing any activities.
Jewelry care cont.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. I recommend washing your ring once every few weeks or more often if you notice build up occuring on your stone.
I offer one free resize on all purchases, so feel free to contact me if you need your ring resized! Current resizing is taking 4 weeks. Free resizing is good for one full year after purchase before the offer expires.
Gift wrapping and packaging
All items are sent in a rustic burlap ring box.
All of my white gold is non plated, and I will not plate my gold if requested. Non plated white gold has a warm tint to it, 18k white gold has a very soft yellow underglow.
Is your alexandrite natural?
I get asked this almost daily, but I don't work with natural alexandrite. All alexandrite shown in my rings is Chatham alexandrite, which is the highest quality lab created gems on the market. Natural alexandrite is rare, extremely expensive (think more than a diamond in some cases) and it's hard to verify it was mined ethically. At this time I only work with Chatham alexandrite.