Cancellation policy- Oore Jewelry reserves the right to charge a 5-10% transaction fee on all cancelled orders. This fee will be taken from your refund from the original payment method used.
While I do accept returns within 7 days there will be a 5-10% restocking fee.
I gladly accept returns and cancellations on non custom rings
I don't accept exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders (build your own rings)
- Items on sale
Custom and personalized orders
I occasionally take custom orders similar to the pieces I have listed in my shop, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though! If you do order a custom design, I do reserve the right to resell the design or something similar in my shop.
I do not work with customers provided stones or sell just my settings!
I will not copy or make another designers work. Please don't send me pictures of another artist and ask me to make something similar.
I do accept returns on non customized pieces. Items need to be sent back within 7 days of arrival, in the same exact packaging it arrived in. Please insure your item, as I will not cover any damages or loss of package on the way back. I do stick very firm to my return policies timeline, so as long as you get in touch within 5 days and ship it back within 7 in the same condition you will get a refund minus the 5% restocking fee.
All items ship insured and require a signature (domestic shipments)!
All rings have a 1 year warranty that include tightening of prongs, retipping of prongs, polishing and cleaning. I do not cover loss of main stone, but will cover any replacement side stones. Warranty is void if ring is worked on by another jeweler - however, you may have your ring resized elsewhere and it will not void my warranty. I don't cover loss of ring or extreme damage to ring (but I'll do whatever I can to fix it if it gets crushed)!
I offer one free resize within the first 3 months after delivery.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow:
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things and take if off before doing any activities.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. I recommend washing your ring once every few weeks or more often if you notice build up occuring on your stone.
Some of my white gold rings will have rhodium plating and some will not. If you would like your ring rhodium plated please leave a note requesting that, due to the texture of the leaves on some of my rings, some rings look better with the rhodium plating vs not having it.